Preserve Protective Film
Cardinal IG Company’s Preserve™ window film provides an end-to-end solution to dirty and marred windows. Pre-applied on Cardinal insulating glass (IG) units, Preserve film protects everybody’s interests, whether it be the window manufacturer, construction supplier or contractor. Most importantly, it protects your relationship with the homeowner, as they get perfect, clean windows every time.
From IG protection to window perfection
Preserve is the clear solution to window protection. This patented film defends your glass. Factory-applied to both the outer and inner surfaces in overlapping layers, it ensures that the entire glass surface is protected.
The fast and furious are not always the careful and cautious.
Preserve saves you time, money and a lot of hassle.
With Preserve, you can say goodbye to these time- and money-wasting cleanups. At the end of construction, Preserve peels off in one easy, smooth motion, taking all the accumulated dirt and labels with it. What’s more, clean windows can mean a shorter punch list. So your customers could get paid sooner. They may even be able to reduce their liability insurance premiums.
Finally, because Preserve contains no harmful chemicals or by-products, it can be disposed of with the rest of normal construction site debris.
So Preserve your windows. It protects the glass, reduces cleanup times, keeps your customers happier. And helps deliver a beautiful home, with glistening new windows. Clean windows.
For more information about Preserve, please contact your window supplier or manufacturer.
- Dimensional tolerances +/- .125”
- Minimum width 13.2”
- Maximum width 82.8”
- Minimum length 10”
Facts about Preserve
- Preserve incorporates a water-based adhesive and is rated as a low-density polyethylene.
- Preserve should be removed within one year of installation.
- Preserve contains no harmful chemicals or by-products and can be disposed of with normal construction site debris.
- Preserve should not be pressure washed.
- Do not affix permanent grilles or external fixtures directly to Preserve. Consult Cardinal or your window supplier for proper application techniques.
- Acid should not be used on Preserve.
- Do not use razor blades, which can scratch or score the glass, to remove Preserve film.
- Preserve is covered by one or more of the following U.S. patents: 5,020,288, 5,107,643, 5,599,422 and 5,866,260.